N.THING is a global agri-food tech that combines IT and data to lead innovation in the agri-food sector and further innovation in the food value chain.
As an (Agri-food Tech) company, we are developing the world’s first modular smart farm cube (CUBE) that can be organically connected.
CUBE is a standardized farm that can be mass-produced, and through the CUBE OS, a dedicated operating system developed in-house, we are maximizing cultivation efficiency with an environment optimized for each crop.
In particular, the first smart farm to receive the iF 2020 design award in the architecture sector, and the CES Best Innovation Award held in Las Vegas, USA for the first time in the agricultural sector in succession, also recognized for its technological excellence. We are building a food value chain from vertical farms and solutions to fresh vegetables.
Let’s move forward together with N.THING.
– Received CES Innovation Award in 2022 Achieved two CES crowns
– Completed Series B+ investment of KRW 14 billion in 2021 (cumulative total KRW 30 billion)
– Started construction of the world’s largest vertical farm in 2021 (Icheon, Gyeonggi-do)
– 2020 UAE Abu Dhabi farm expansion and the world’s largest IT exhibition CES Smart City Best Innovation Award
– Entered Abu Dhabi, UAE in 2019 Succeeded in cultivating local vegetables during the hot season
– Construction and operation of a single container vertical farm in Seoul, Korea in 2018
• Indoor vertical farm grower and design/development
• Container-type indoor vertical farm layout design (planning drawing)
• Development of farm facilities and equipment
• Create an indoor vertical farm electrical/facility construction guide (drawing)
• Create an indoor vertical farm grower installation guide (drawing)
• Able to use 2D/3D design tools (Inventor, AutoCAD, etc.)
• A person with a strong sense of responsibility with a meticulous personality
• Able to use office tools such as MS-Office
• Able to speak English
• Able to work on-site/business trip.
• Those with experience in container production, remodeling, etc.
• Experienced in interior construction, machine/construction site construction
• Those who can use their own vehicle (vehicle maintenance cost is the top priority)
• Experienced in a series of development processes such as injection molding products, sheet metal products, and mechanical equipment (concept-design-mockup-mass production preparation, etc.)
• Portfolio (optional)
• Send [email protected] mail (Subject: 000Applicant_000Position Application Documents)
• Employment Type: Regular (3 months probationary period / 100% salary paid)
• Working days: Monday-Friday
• Working hours: 10:00 to 19:00, 1 hour lunch break
• Working Location: Near Apgujeong Dosan Park (Approximately 8 minutes on foot from Apgujeong Station and Apgujeong Rodeo Station.)
• Salary: Negotiation according to company regulations and experience
• Benefits and benefits
☞ Use of cafe staff in the office building (vegetable bankruptcy), discount on company products (Nsing Square)
☞ New employee welcome kit provided
☞ Support for congratulations and condolences (congratulatory leave, congratulations and condolences wreaths, congratulations and condolences money, etc.)
☞ Support for meals and taxi expenses when working / overtime
☞ New Year/Chuseok gift provided
★In addition to this, Nsing is making various welfares★
As a Crop Scientist, member of the crop science team, you will play a critical role in the post-harvest process...Apply For This Job
Job title: HVAC Engineering Expert What we do: Here at Netled, we are reinventing the future of food and helping...Apply For This Job
Job Title Harvest and Pack Team Member I – First Shift Job location 3820 Calvert St. South Bend, IN 46613...Apply For This Job
Nsing is a global agri-food tech that combines IT and data to lead innovation in the agri-food sector and further...Apply For This Job
As a Farm engineer, member of the engineering team, you will collaborate with engineers and scientists to develop systems that...Apply For This Job