Local Bounti is a leading controlled environment agriculture (CEA) company. Our mission is to bring our farm to your kitchen and deliver the freshest, locally grown produce in the fewest food miles possible.
By growing local and minimizing the distance between farm and plate, Local Bounti helps eliminate food waste and provides fresh, high-quality produce to areas of the country over 1,000 miles from their current source. Our sustainable greenhouse technology delivers ideal growing conditions for each of our diverse selection of crops, resulting in 90% less water consumption and 95% less land use than conventional agriculture, no need for herbicides or pesticides, and the lowest carbon footprint in the industry. We provide an interactive, educational, and safe work environment and are dedicated to helping our employees grow within the company. Local Bounti is committed to fully integrating environmental, social, and governance (ESG) objectives in all our business activities.
While we grow amazing products, don’t let that fool you, we are a technology company! Our environment is dynamic, and you would be a central employee as we create the foundation for our Enterprise Applications. You’d start out in our ERP system, NetSuite, then expand to other systems that integrate in our cloud framework seeking to improve on processes and enhance fellow employees’ experience in our systems. The pay range for this position will be $120K – $150K DOE.
- Create & maintain user credentials; work with business to enhance security roles
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes
- Develop and maintain the NetSuite system configuration, including system security, data integrity extending to creation of customized fields & workflows
- Effectively partner with our fellow IT desk to ensure that production issues are resolved
- Exhibit a passion for data integrity & data governance; Familiarity with SOX for our publicly traded company is a plus
- Assist end users in saved searches, custom reports, dashboards & analytics to meet operational needs & support month/quarter/year-end close processes
- Embrace and exhibit Local Bounti’s Core Values.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related degree
- Working knowledge of Procure-to-Pay; Order-to-Cash; and reporting processes within NetSuite
- NetSuite’s Planning tool, NSPB
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and collaborations tools like MS Teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem-solving using good research and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to explain highly technical concepts in simple terms
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- PMI PMP Certification (Preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience in supporting NetSuite and other financial/operational systems
- SuiteScript 2.0 (Preferred)
- SuiteFlow & SuiteAnalytics working knowledge (Preferred)
- OneWorld environment experience (Preferred)
- Other financial tool bolt-ons including: Concur, Tipalti, NetGain, & Blackline (Preferred)
(Physical demands are a general guide and specific positions will vary based on working conditions, locations and facility/department needs)
- The working environment is subject to pressure for multiple calls, inquiries, and interruptions.
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sound by ear.
- Lifting: raising or lowering objects weighing no more than 10 pounds, from one level to another.
- Mental Demands: mathematical reasoning, memorization, oral comprehension, spatial orientation, and written comprehension.
- Sitting: remaining in the normal seated position.
- Stooping: bending the body by bending the spine at the waist.
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken words.
- Vision Near acuity: ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less