Zero Farms is looking for a passionate and committed full-time worker to join the R&D team.
The operator will be responsible for the execution of activities related to research and development and the management of experimental trials in dedicated spaces.
With the purpose of operational excellence, the operator will work with the R&D manager to perform daily operations such as planting, transplanting, and harvesting.
The operator will also collect data on the ongoing trails, projects already launched, and on their improvements.
What you’ll do:
– Predisposition and management of experimental cultivation trials.
– Maintenance and set up of spaces and laboratories dedicated for the trials: cleaning of trays, tanks, pipes, and other materials.
– 50% of operational work & 50% of collecting and processing data on a daily basis.
– Plant science: collection and measurements on physiological and cultural parameters, reporting, and data entry.
– Bachelor or master’s degree in agriculture, plant science, biotech, food science and technology or related.
– Previous work experience or internship in the fields of horticulture, floriculture, botanical science, or similar fields.
– Availability to move close to the job site (Pordenone, PN).
We are a high-impact technology company established in Pordenone, not far from Venice, Italy, in 2018 and operating globally in vertical farming. After an initial phase dedicated to research and development involving an all-Italian multidisciplinary team, ZERO entered the agritech arena with its patented ZERO Modular Architecture, a proprietary hardware-software technology to roll out industrial vertical farms in series.
Saturn Bioponics is seeking a dedicated and hard-working Horticulturist / plant scientist to join it’s dynamic team. Responsibilities Support customers...Apply For This Job
Location: Brackenhurst Campus Closing date: 15/11/2021 School/Section : School of Animal Rural & Environmental Sciences Additional information: This is a full-time fixed-term contract...Apply For This Job
As a Crop Scientist, member of the crop science team, you will play a critical role in the post-harvest process...Apply For This Job
Purpose of the Job: The University of Essex in partnership with Vertical Future Ltd offers an exciting opportunity (Vertical Farming...Apply For This Job
As a Food technologist, member of the crop science team, you will play a critical role in the post-harvest process...Apply For This Job