Zero Farms is looking for a passionate and committed full-time worker to join the R&D team.
The operator will be responsible for the execution of activities related to research and development and the management of experimental trials in dedicated spaces.
With the purpose of operational excellence, the operator will work with the R&D manager to perform daily operations such as planting, transplanting, and harvesting.
The operator will also collect data on the ongoing trails, projects already launched, and on their improvements.
What you’ll do:
– Predisposition and management of experimental cultivation trials.
– Maintenance and set up of spaces and laboratories dedicated for the trials: cleaning of trays, tanks, pipes, and other materials.
– 50% of operational work & 50% of collecting and processing data on a daily basis.
– Plant science: collection and measurements on physiological and cultural parameters, reporting, and data entry.
– Bachelor or master’s degree in agriculture, plant science, biotech, food science and technology or related.
– Previous work experience or internship in the fields of horticulture, floriculture, botanical science, or similar fields.
– Availability to move close to the job site (Pordenone, PN).
We are a high-impact technology company established in Pordenone, not far from Venice, Italy, in 2018 and operating globally in vertical farming. After an initial phase dedicated to research and development involving an all-Italian multidisciplinary team, ZERO entered the agritech arena with its patented ZERO Modular Architecture, a proprietary hardware-software technology to roll out industrial vertical farms in series.
Location: Incumbent must be willing to relocate to Hamilton, MT facility upon hire. Position: Local Bounti is seeking to hire an Entry Level...Apply For This Job
Saturn Bioponics is seeking a dedicated and hard-working Horticulturist / plant scientist to join it’s dynamic team. Responsibilities Support customers...Apply For This Job
Hi there, Singrow is looking for several passionate, open-minded, self-disciplined candidates to work as a Research Assistant on a full-time, part-time or internship basis. The candidate will mainly...Apply For This Job
As a Food technologist, member of the crop science team, you will play a critical role in the post-harvest process...Apply For This Job
What’s the Challenge? If you eat, sleep and breathe data, you’ve got a passion for food and want to be...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Penn State’s Department of Plant Science (https://plantscience.psu.edu/) is seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Scholar to...Apply For This Job