Nsing is a global agri-food tech that combines IT and data to lead innovation in the agri-food sector and further innovation in the food value chain.
As an (Agri-food Tech) company, we are developing the world’s first modular smart farm cube (CUBE) that can be organically connected.
Cube can be mass-produced as a standardized farm, and it is optimized for each crop through CUBE OS, a self-developed dedicated operating system.
We are maximizing the cultivation efficiency with the environment.
In particular, it was the first smart farm to win the iF 2020 architecture design award, and CES was held in Las Vegas, USA for the first time in the agricultural field.
Received the Best Innovation Award and recognized for its technological excellence, and currently operates domestic and overseas (local farms in Abu Dhabi, etc.),
We are building a food value chain from solutions to fresh vegetables.
Let’s move forward together with N.THING.
– Received CES Innovation Award in 2022 Achieved two CES crowns
– Completed Series B+ investment of KRW 14 billion in 2021 (cumulative total KRW 30 billion)
– Started construction of the world’s largest vertical farm in 2021 (Icheon, Gyeonggi-do)
– 2020 UAE Abu Dhabi farm expansion and the world’s largest IT exhibition CES Smart City Best Innovation Award
– Entered Abu Dhabi, UAE in 2019 Succeeded in cultivating local vegetables during the hot season
– Construction and operation of a single container vertical farm in Seoul, Korea in 2018
• Smart farm construction management
– Design review and construction feedback
– Creation of cost (preliminary price), BOM preparation, timetable preparation
– Deriving and proceeding with on-site construction improvement plans (design feedback)
– Management and supervision of construction partners
– Core equipment setting and small-scale work progress
– Improvement/development of mass production facilities
– Creation of documents such as maintenance manuals
• Experience: Any officer (new students can apply)
• Able to use document creation tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Those who are not afraid of new challenges and adventures.
• Those who are interested in smart farm construction and have a passion for learning.
• Able to work on-site/business trip.
• military scribe
• Those with more than 1 year of experience (construction related field)
• Experienced in interior construction, machine/construction site construction
• Those who can use their own vehicle (priority consideration for vehicle maintenance support)
• Portfolio (optional)
• Send [email protected] mail (Subject: 000Applicant_000Position Application Documents)
• Employment Type: Regular (3 months probationary period / 100% salary paid)
• Working days: Monday-Friday
• Working hours: 10:00 to 19:00, 1 hour lunch break
• Working Location: Near Apgujeong Dosan Park (Approximately 8 minutes on foot from Apgujeong Station and Apgujeong Rodeo Station.)
• Salary: Negotiation according to company regulations and experience
• Benefits and benefits
☞ Use of cafe staff in the office building (vegetable bankruptcy), discount on company products (Nsing Square)
☞ New employee welcome kit provided
☞ Support for congratulations and condolences (congratulatory leave, congratulations and condolences wreaths, congratulations and condolences money, etc.)
☞ Support for meals and taxi expenses when working / overtime
☞ New Year/Chuseok gift provided
★In addition to this, Nsing is making various welfares★
An introduction to LettUs Grow LettUs Grow is a fast-paced and environmentally conscious organisation based in the heart of Bristol....Apply For This Job
As a Farm engineer, member of the engineering team, you will collaborate with engineers and scientists to develop systems that...Apply For This Job
Local Bounti is a leading controlled environment agriculture (CEA) company. Our mission is to bring our farm to your kitchen...Apply For This Job
As a Food Production Operative you won’t be stuck doing the same thing every day. You’ll be working across the...Apply For This Job
As a Systems Engineer, member of the engineering team, you will collaborate with engineers and scientists to develop systems that...Apply For This Job